Ham and Swiss Quiche is perfect for an Easter brunch! Quiche is easy to prepare ahead of time which makes it a good choice for reheating after Easter Sunday church services. It’s not too heavy, but hearty enough to be the main dish. You can serve Ham and Swiss Quiche alongside a fresh fruit salad and blueberry muffins for a complete Easter brunch meal!
- 1 9-inch pie shell
- 1 ½ cups chopped Petit Jean Smoked Ham
- 1¼ cups freshly grated Swiss cheese (fresh vs prepackaged makes a big difference in flavor)
- ¼ t. dried basil
- ¼ t. salt
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup skim milk (for richer quiche, use whole milk or half and half)
- sprinkle of dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour into pie crust.
- Place quiche onto a cookie sheet to collect any spills while baking.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes to one hour or until top is light brown.
Amanda is a blogger and writer at www.AmandaJaneBrown.com and shares affordable and simple seasonal décor, everyday recipes, and family traditions. After living in Arkansas for 10 years, Amanda now lives in Oxford, Mississippi with her husband and three children.
Amanda is a member of the Petit Jean Meats Blue Diamond Club. A group of dedicated ambassadors who share their love of Petit Jean Meats with the world.